Every season we see first-hand, engines that froze or were damaged due to improper winterizing. Improper winterizing is a leading cause of corrosion due to acids and moisture consistently attacking key components of the engine creating a shortened life and potential failures.
Correctly winterizing using certified trained technicians, results in better reliability, resale, and longevity, while reducing potential engine failures or repairs.
At Breakwater Marine, we guarantee our services while working closely with the various engine and boat brands, to ensure that only the most current techniques and products are used, keeping safety prioritized.
Winterizing packages vary by model, size, and what you require, starting at under 89.00. Combine services for even bigger savings!
Here are just a few of the services we can offer with our certified and licenced technicians:
- Basic running up, draining and fogging, to prevent corrosion and rusting of internal parts.
- Stabilization of the fuel system to prevent the fuel from forming varnish or "gumming" up key parts.
- Draining of cooling systems and replacing with antifreeze to prevent cracking and freeze damage.
- Engine and Drive Oil changes including filter for various brands.
- Removing the drive, adjusting the alignment, inspecting bellows, greasing u joints, steering adj., and gimbal bearing service.
- Draining of domestic water systems, AC, heater, and generators and replacing with antifreeze.
- Tow boat winterizing with water and heating systems being drained, and transmission service.
- Trailer servicing and safety repairs on lights. brakes, and bearings.
- Shrink wrapping and on site storage.
Our goal is not only service your boat to the highest standards, but ensure that you avoid costly and avoidable repairs in the future at the best possible pricing.
Call and book in your boat today, and let us help protect your investment.